How do I Apply?

First, look at the section Do I qualify for Residential Care or Independent Living? on our About Us page. Do you meet, in broad terms, the criteria we specify? If you do, why not make an enquiry by filling in either the Accommodation Form (single person or couples) or the Financial Assistance Form and sending it either electronically (using the form below) or in the post to us here at Morden College?

You can download the relevant forms using the following buttons. These forms can be filled in on your computer or printed out and filled in by hand.

We will review your application and will then contact you to explain what happens next and perhaps ask some further questions.

In the processing of your application, we will:

  • Confirm your personal and financial circumstances
  • Make a visit to you in your current place of residence
  • Confirm your current state of health and fitness by asking you to complete a medical examination by our Doctor
  • Interview you

And of course we will show you around our types of accommodation and introduce you to both our beneficiaries and our staff.

If we offer you resident beneficiary status and you accept, on admission you will be required to sign a contract with us and have an induction briefing so that you understand what facilities are available to you (as well as the things we cannot do or provide for you). We will also help integrate you into the College community by arranging for you to meet other beneficiaries.

If, after having read this, you are still unsure about anything, why not ring us on 020 8463 8330 and ask to speak to our Resident Support Manager.

Please use the form below to submit your application. If you are applying by post, please ensure you state whether you are applying for Residency, Financial Assistance, or both. The form below will show you the address to use if you choose that option.