Work for us
We are very proud of the outstanding team we have working at Morden College. Every day they strive to provide high-quality, compassionate care through our person-centred focus, which makes a difference to our beneficiaries’ lives.
Being part of Morden College
Being part of Morden College is a badge which assures our beneficiaries that they will be treated with dignity and able to live their lives to the full, both cared for and safe. Our Values are:
- Integrity – we aspire to live the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of our beneficiaries.
- Compassion – we are understanding and caring towards our beneficiaries and our staff.
- Patience – we are aware of, and make allowance for, the limitations of both beneficiaries and staff.
- Respect – we foster a culture of mutual respect between beneficiaries and staff.
- Inclusivity – we treat each other as equals, regardless of status, ability or age; and we are careful not to assume people cannot do things for themselves or will not want to be involved in College life.
- Accountability – we take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently and for the delivery of our services, being accountable to staff and regulatory authorities; but mainly accountable to our beneficiaries.
We want Morden College to become an employer of choice by offering great terms and conditions and a beautiful working environment; full details of the benefits package for specific jobs can be found in the information for any job listed below, but details of our competitive overall benefits package, and the application process in general, can be found by downloading the following two forms:
Position: Domiciliary Healthcare Assistant
Morden College Domiciliary Care service is looking to employ additional health care workers to support residents from the charity between its two sites in Blackheath. The role involves providing personal care to individuals including washing, dressing, supervising medication and assisting with other aspects of living in the persons own home.
If you are an experienced care worker holding an NVQ or equivalent qualification contact us for an application form. We offer excellent rates of pay and conditions of service for the right persons.
We are also interested in receiving applications from people wanting to work for us on a casual basis by joining our Bank where a variety of shifts will be available from Monday to Sunday.
To find out more about what the job entails please read the full job advert, the job description and the person specification. To apply please attach your CV.